2804 Persimmon Drive, Killeen, TX 76543
This beautiful 1982, 3 Bed 2 Bath home, is available immediately on a wholesale assignment contract.
The house is currently rented for $800/month but is on a month to month lease and the rents could be increased without question. Even Zillow has estimated rent at $1,000/month, with a good rehab could get price up to $1,200.
Right now on title the house sits right at 1174 sq ft, with a 9600 sq ft lot. The structure and bones of this house are in excellent shape, and could use a little TLC and some upgrades during the next tenant cycle to maximize rent. A neighboring house just sold with similar square footage and size, etc for $160k in July. With 10-15k remodel you could fetch at least $160 as an ARV and up rents to around $1,200 or even more since there is also a lack of inventory.
- Agents must add their commission on top of the price
- This is a wholesale assignment contract
- Cash or hard money only
- Buyer to pay all closing costs.
- Buyer must be able to close within 14 days
- Selling property As-Is
- DO NOT BOTHER CURRENT TENANTS OR PREVIOUS LANDLORD, SERIOUS BUYERS WILL BE SHOWN INSIDE OF THE PROPERTY WITH ACCEPTED OFFER ONLY
For information please call (512) 879-9446